It took me a few hours and I finally got it working with a big “DOH”. Here’s how I got around it.
– Start Windows setup
– When you get to the page to select a drive/partition to install you will need to load the Raid drivers
– Insert your Driver disc for your controller/motherboard
– Click Load Driver
– Find the correct driver on the disc and select this
– Click Next
– You should now see a list of available drives, but the error: “Windows cannot be installed to this disk (Show details)”
-Â Re-insert the Windows 7 DVDÂ back into the drive
– The is the critical part……Â Â Â Click Refresh
After clicking Refresh, the error should be gone and you should now be able to install on one of your partitions.Â At least that’s how I got it working.Â It took me about two dozen attempts to figure this out.